TW/NT series of 1, 2, 3 and 4 solenoid output decoders are the latest in the comprehensive range from Tonick. Featuring a multi-coloured diagnostic LED to aid troubleshooting, the decoder can be set to an address in the range of 1-127.
It may be freely mixed with the revolutionary Decoder In A Solenoid (DIAS) and Tonick's family of sensor decoders for moisture, pressure, water level, flow and digital inputs.
- Operate voltage 19VAC-32VAC, 50 Hz or 60 Hz (but AC solenoids take 15%-20% less current at 60Hz)
- Standby current 3mA nominal
- 1-4 outputs with TW/NT-1, TW/NT-2, TW/NT-3, TW/NT-4 respectively
- Station address 1-127
- When solenoid energised, the full 2wire path AC voltage is continuously applied from the decoder
- May be freely mixed with Decoder In A Solenoid (DIAS) on the same 2 wire path
- May be freely mixed with the Tonick range of Sensor decoders for moisture, pressure, water level, flow and digital inputs
- Multi-colour LED on base (through a light pipe). Green = listening; orange = solenoid powered; no LED = no 2wire path power
- Each solenoid output max 500mA continuous
- Multiple output decoders (-2, -3, -4) max decoder current, all outputs on together; 1.1A
- White tube with red endcaps. length 90mm, dia. 42mm (-2, -3, -4)
- White tube with red endcaps. length 64mm, dia. 42mm (-1 only)
To order or for any enquiry please contact us by email or by phone.
Tel: 01346 531193